How to make good coffee is something worth knowing. It doesn't seem to be so easy for everyone though - let's be honest. How often does it happen you go to a restaurant and have a decent meal, but the coffee is a major let down? It happens a lot! Often the coffee is weak and tasteless, or it has been sitting there, warmed up for a long time, with the result of it tasting the way old shoes smell.
Have you tried the best coffee maker in the world yet?
We have a growing collection of Coffee Drink Recipes - check them out! You can make really tasty drinks from coffee, cold as well as hot drinks. Some of the recipes have alcohol in them.
If you have a great recipe you would like published on this website, let us know and we will add it to our recipe collection!
Our Latest Coffee Drink Recipe:
* Turkish Coffee
Steps to brewing great coffee
1. Use good quality coffee, freshly roasted and freshly ground
2. Use fresh, clean, cold water. Filtered or bottled water works well, but avoid distilled or softened water.
3. The grind chosen must be of the correct fineness for the chosen brewing method.
4. The pot must be cleaned and warm.
5. Make only enough coffee for your immediate needs. The coffee will deteriorate if you keep it too long. Avoid reheating coffee, it just doesn't taste the same.
6. Avoid boiling brewed coffee - it is a sure way to spoil the coffee.
7. Use approximately 70 grams of coffee per litre of water.